Optimus Prime
Bumble BeeOne of the best movies i ever watched la... "Woo" and "wa" were coming all over the cinema... Hee.. I was very impressed with the transforming la.. And some of the conversations were very comical.. Hee.. Liked the part when the bumble bee changed into a Cher when the gal said he's an old car.. haha.. Anyway, sh said that there were modifications to the original la. But still, the CGs and the sound effects made up for it all.. And of cuz, as it is digital, it's DVD standard on a movie screen.. NICE!!
However, i must say that i have no idea wat the rest of the robots are called lor.. I was still figuring out the names of the bad and good robots (till now).. Hee hee..
I really wont mind watching it again.. Hee hee.. So anyone who is interested and no one goes with u, call me along ba!! hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment