Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sporting week!

Dun know why suddenly dear joan wanted to play badminton? Then in the end, i played badminton with joan and jo for the past 2 days on thurs and fri after school.. As i went to training last sun, my muscles were already aching and after thurs' badminton, my right hand ache even more lor.. Then on fri, KM joined us.. Hee hee.. Luckily i brought my own racket, sch's one is so heavy! We played for ard an hour before gg for yoga!!! WOWO!! Tired sia! Our muscles were already so tensed! The stretching were killing.. Maybe we should play badminton regularly hor..

After bathing in sch, Jo told me that sch's closing soon! EH?? How come??!! Of all days!?? Argh.. Had to walk out to wait for Sh lor cuz it was raining.. Haiz.. But luckily the rain stopped.. Dinner was too FILLING le lor!

After which, we were trying to find our way to OCC from Kovan.. Hmm.. But after this, i tink Sh's trust in my directions will drop again lor.. Haiz... I really didn't mean to let u do U-turn one lor!

OCC is good as there wasn't much ppl there playing pool and no smoking is great! Hee hee.. I tink I played ok la.. At least I managed to get in some balls on my own.. In the end, as the games we played were too slow for Sh, he got too tired! Ha ha.. Sorry la.. I am just a beginner leh..

Anyway, thanks for the guidance!!

No comments: