Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Zoo With LS

ZOO Trip is finally settled! We were planning for this zoo trip since Jan or Feb i think.. But always postponed cuz of the different schedules of our very busy LS ppl.. Well, there isn't much pics of us.. Though i brought the tripod, camera and video camera..Guess i was too busy with looking at the animals so i didn't have the time to take pictures.. And hell, the day was darn HOT!! I was getting a headache on and off.. Wasn't feeling very happy abt that.. Anyway, i was quite angry in the beginning that the guys were late! Only manage to go in at 12 plus.. Haiz.. As usual, angry also like that la.. Cant stay angry with them for long one..
This is a late BD present for Chrys la.. Bought her a crumpler bag.. Hmmm.. I am so happy that she liked it very much.. Cuz initially i thought of calling her to ask if she wanted a bag.. But i was dissuaded of that la.. Good to give ppl surprises.. And I am glad that it was a PLEASANT surprise for her..

Nearly full strength except for Ice...

We decided to go for dinner at Woodlands as it is the central place for ppl staying in the west and northeast.. Haha.. So waited for that darn TIBS bus.. So long! Went to eat at the foodcourt.. Oh.. Must blog abt this.. I started to be very sacarstic towards ahem.. shang.. (till now, i still cant remember how this conversation start lor!)
Part 1
Judy: Hey, jus admit your mistake la!
Me: I didn't say i am not admitting ah, i admit i was wrong.. You think i am Shang ah?!!
**Shot** Arrow hit right on target!
Part 2 (I really cant remember how this started!)
I think i was saying that terence and me are very clever ppl.. Even if our frenz are not that clever, we still love them... Oops.. Then i tink i started to say Sh is crap and shit.. So he's a piece of shit or piece of crap... the words just came out like that.. haha.. But it was so funny.. JJ at 1 pt actually said:"hey, shang, forget it la.. Dun argue.. U lose le.." haha...
**Shot** 2nd Arrow hit right on target!
But i really no backbone (gu qi) one la.. I said:"Sh, after this, i will msg u and say sorry one.." Then he said:"wah.. no need to sa ka (flattery) a piece of shit!" **Shot** Arrow turned and hit right on target! ARGH!
Arrows came and arrows went.. Duh.. If you have seen "just follow law", u will know wat i mean.. hahaha..
He even said that i can only manage to "suan" him with another person's help.. IF i do it alone, i sure lose.. Hmmm..

Okie.. Enough said, before i agitate him once again.. Anyway, i did apologize and make up for it la.. And hor, i was so guilty for the rest of the week lor! But luckily he din ignore me after this.. He said he was not that angry becuz "我不会是最后的输家!" DUH!! Win le lor! haha.. But i foresee that he will be using my words against me in the years to come.. haiz.. 说出口的话就像泼出去的水,祸从口出呢!


I just blog abt it cuz this is the first time i can make him angry (even if it's a little bit) and I find it quite funny now.. Hee.. No offence..

1 comment:

Riquel said...

Dun say till i very xiao qi.. my name is not call "nv ren"

^_^ now then im abit free to read and happened to see this..haha