Saturday, July 28, 2007

OLGC Racial Harmony Day

With the last few days of preparing for the wedding gallery and the hyping up of the gals so that they will come, the day finally arrived!
I was very excited abt it coming..
1) I wanna see the reactions when they step into the wedding gallery
2) I wanted to know if this event will be a success and how much we can make for the NE gallery
3) I want to get it over and done with!
Both Mrs Gopal helped me with the Saree.. Seriously, if you think saree is easy to wear, heck! You are wrong lor! It's super difficult to wear but hey, i looked good in it! Hahaha..
As expected, the gals were so queing up for the wedding gallery and they are so willing to pay $3 for the entry.. And i loved it when one of my NE leaders said, it's the best exhibition the school ever put up.. The ppl who came in were impressed and they were so excited to see the wedding pictures of the teachers! Haha.. Their reactions is so interesting.. Wow! Happy.. (And when i shared it with the cluster schools, they were so excited abt the idea. I guess, soon, the cluster schools will have a wedding gallery too for their school events..)
Auntie Maria as the Trishaw Rider!
Mrs Lee said I look great! Hee.. :-p
Serene with her wedding potrait..
Sherlyn, my student..
Danielle, my responsible monitress..
With Shang.. I like this shot!
With Judy..
Shang said i looked shorter??! Eh.. I wore heels lor!
Shang acting uncle..
Sharon and me in shades of Blue.. Super blend in with the dividers!

Shang came and he saw me in the saree, he was quite shocked (I guess).. But he just said i look ok.. So discouraging.. hee hee.. But luckily Judy said I looked good.. hahaha..
At the end of the event, we went ard to take a look at the stalls put up.. Cuz the poor trs will not have a chance to walk ard cuz we are all busy cropped up at our own stalls.. Sad right? I played the marble games and haha.. I won shang lor.. He didn't even get a single point.. Heee.. Guess he should stick to his cue and play billard la..
Thot my gang wanted to go eat lunch together but in the end, they all went home.. So Shang and me went for a simple lunch (or tea?) at AMK..
Thanks, Judy and Shang for coming to my school!

No comments: