When the other trs saw this pic, they looked up in the sky and asked,"EH? where's the FLAG?" hahaha.. I held the flag la.. But i like this shot.. Very nice ya?
As i only invited the teachers who are interested to go, Karen, Anne, Nora, Liz, CH volunteered.. And on the day itself, i am glad that Karen and Anne are there as they are very experienced in giving instructions, i dun have to worry so much..
The show started and as usual, the pupils were very restless and all they did was to eat and talk excitedly.. Claire was feeding me with chicken wings and sushi.. So fortunate of her to have a mum that cares so much for her.. And of cuz, the highlight of the show is the fireworks.. I was too busy video-ing, so I didn't take a lot of pics.. That's so sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment