My saviour, Shang..
I was so tired from the NE show on Sat and so, it was heaven sent that Shang had to work that day.. I initially wanted to go down to his workplace to meet him but he was very nice to come and fetch me!! Yippee!! Happy Sia!! Then i can do my work! I manage to clear the markings i brought home lor!
We went to Queensway first then to CSC at Bukit Batok.. (I can't imagine myself taking the bus and mrt there lor.. So darn far..)
It was really a good gathering, cuz alot of seniors and juniors came.. We had a good time catching up and all.. And of cuz, with Ice, Judy and myself, we were very busy taking pics.. Haha.. (Ice haven't sent me the pics lor! So only got my personal pics..)
I really missed the poly days.. The training days are always very fun and filled with laughter and sweat..
No comments:
Post a Comment