Saturday, May 20, 2006

Long day..

Yday was such a long day.. After sch, i rushed down to singapore philatalic museum for a talk.. My goodness, only 5 trs were there.. Ok.. fine.. The place is quite good.. It's interesting to know how stamps are being produced and how much stuff we can see from a small stamp..
After which, i met judy for dinner at city hall... We drank coffee at a small shop opp bugis junction and I tink i tasted the worst coffee yday.. It was so bland.. IT tasted so horrible!! Like coffee powder being used for a couple of time.. EEKS.. Anyway, i dun know wat came over us.. We decided to meet ice at boon lay.. haha.. So we had supper at boon lay and then went home.. actually i think we were kinda bo liao.. Go all the way down to have supper.. haha..

I am happy and blessed with frenz.. I am a person who will get touched easily.. WH called me once i asked her for some info instead of simply msging me.. Thank you very much.. And I am so glad that C remembered that i needed some info.. THough he din reply on mon.. He called me yday to offer his help.. And he has been a great help.. As usual..
I think, it's the thought that matters to me more than anything else.. The fact that you remembered to reply and gg the extra mile to help touched me.. So, thank you very much...

No comments: