Saturday, May 13, 2006

I am jus being petty..

Ya.. i am petty.. i'm tired of playing the angelic side of me.. Now, just let me be the devil for a while.. For the people who are pissing me off, I am not going to go out with them for a period of time.. I need time to cool off.. I don't know what's wrong with them, or maybe there's nothing wrong with them, it's me who have the problem.. If I can't go out with that group of people as a group, i rather not go out... I dun wanna be the middle person and let the other party give me crap excuses again (Cold?).. Being a kind person is a tedious job.. And i am sick of this..

And anyway, i am not gg anywhere this coming hols.. Forget it.. I just stay here and do my work.. Tonnes of things to be done.. Or maybe i can go for a short trip... Alone or with ice..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let me know when you feel better. Sorry once again for pissing you off. Sigh... Take care... Me buzz off for now. Will miss you a lot...
:(

Riquel said...

not tat i wanna "shan feng dian huo" but sometimes hurting someone is not juz about saying a "sorry" onli.. but make sure dun make our boss angry again..being truthful to each other plays impt role in maintaining good frenship..

jaz ah..forgive them for once lah..there is always a 1st time..since u play angel for so long liao muz well do it one more time...hehe..show ppl tat our boss is a "kuan hong da liang" person.. kkeke ^_^

Anonymous said...

shang,
u are not shan feng dian huo. I thank u for being there for her lor. Me useless. Me very moody too. Me useless to a pt that I really shan feng dian huo too.
Jaz knows. Sigh... Jaz is a good person. This time she is driven up the wall...