Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dun worry for me, i am fine..

If you people are worried that i am writing a will here... Eh.. Dun worry la.. I am ok.. Haha.. Jus now ppl in the room were so concerned that i am writing a will.. hee hee.. Thanks.. I am really ok.. I just thot of writing a "will" to distribute my stuff.. Seems like i dun have much assets though..
Hee hee.. This is a question on my mind while writing the will.. If i write a will in the blog, will the law acknowledge it ah?? Hmm.. I think not hor.. It's not an official document..

P.S.: I will not do anything foolish la.. As a taoist, i can't end my life.. If not, i will become gu hun ye gui.. Seriously, on the other hand, I don't wanna be stuck in the human world forever.. hee hee.. And I dun wanna be an unfillial child too... My dad still around leh..

No comments: