Why is it so difficult for me to go VN?? WHy?? Yday mich told me her P refuses to sign the leave form and said that her decision is final.. No go for mich.. And as for me, i get different comments from ppl.. Some say go, some say dun go.. I asked ICe if she's keen to go with me but she has yet to reply..
But even if ICe's ok, i am now wondering if i should push the limits and ask my P for permission.. From the surface, she might be unwilling to let me go but will still let me go la.. But i am worried that i might cause trouble for her.. If I go and then she will have to write report or answer to higher authority, then i dun wanna go le.. Dun wanna cause trouble for anyone.. I don't like that..
Haiz..
If i am not in this line..
Only if..
Then I won't be complaining, worrying and writing anything here..
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment