Sunday, March 26, 2006

Updates on my life...

I didn't type in any entries these days.. Either i was too lazy or i was too busy.. Hee hee..

I met up with ser and jud on thurs for dinner.. Well, Ser had some problems with dan and they might be heading for divorce.. Though me and jud supported her decision but jud and me have different views on her reasons.. No matter what, I jus will give ser the emotional support that
she needs..

On friday evening, i went to meet shang at funan trying to get my HD but, surprisingly, all the 250 GB HD are all sold out! DUH! Wat a day! Made me waste a trip down when i could have spent the time marking the books in school! So sad..

Yesterday was the busiest day with so many places to go! I was in school in the morning for the AEP course.. As usual, i was teaching the teachers how to do balloon twisting.. After that i was marking till i left school..
J was drinking orange juice from bk and i guessed it was bought by km.. well.. i was grumbiling abt it and saying how come km din bother to ask me if i wanted anything.. so J tried to explain that km asked her.. i said that well, km know i am gg wat.. how come didn't ask me leh? i told them that i am quite upset la.. hee hee.. now i think km is guilty for not getting the drink for me.. haha...
After which i met up with ice and jud for blood donation, they were asking me how come he didn't come along, well.. i had to explain on his behalf that he got some duties to do.. haiz.. anyway, the donation went well except that ice din manage to donate her blood cuz of the flow.. Poor thing.. she's quite upset that she couldn't donate.. we then went to taka to get the presents for bk and ting... oh my! ting's present is so difficult tofind.. had a hard time looking for it.. let's hope she get to learn her tarot readings by next gathering then we can try out her skills.. Ice, jud and me put up a show when we reached fish & co, we acted as if we are angry with the dist we have to walk from taka to park mall and we were complaining and grumbling abt each other.. heee hee.. so in the end, we didn't get scolded for being late.. haha... But seriously, we were really tired by the time we reached the restaurant.. As usual, we were talking nonsense and crapping.. There were a lot of ppl celebrating their bdays in the restaurant and 1 of the group actually bought a special underwear for the bday boy.. Haha.. so we were shouting"wear it, wear it" from our table and he really did.. he even turned ard and showed us.. haha.. so funny!
We were taking pics outside fish & co.. for almost half an hour! OMG!! i really admire ourselves for that.... By the time i leave, it's 11pm..
Haiz.. the height discrepancies is jus too great.. No choice la.. They are too tall...













As usual, my dear friends trying to act cool here..












haha... i was supposed to be at white tangerine by that time.. As i couldn't get a cab, i took the NEL which is good la.. can save some money..
As usual, we were chatting and playing pictionary until J came... But she didn't play yday cuz she was too zonked out.. I explained the process of blood donation to CH and AP and they nearly freaked out.. haha.. So funny.. I think that guy is super good at drawng and guessing.. he really very good at it and he's knowledgeble.. Ap couldn't stant it anymore and asked him not to be so clever... ahaha.. I think it's us who is stupid not he clever lor.. by the end of the session, I am very zonked out too.... so tired.. I reached home ard 3am in the morning... Wah.. so sleepy...

As for today, i attend fid's wedding in the afternoon and when i came back, i finished the comics ting lent me and i took a nap.. Now i am doing the back up for my laptop! Oh my.. so l...o..n..g.... And my com is lagging now cuz of the trsf... I tink i got too many photos already.. Basically the HD is for the photos.. I cant afford to lose them if my laptop crash.. and i got so many impt stuff in my laptop, i will cry if it's all gone!
I am supposed to do the headins for the paper today and i am too lazy to do so.. I shall do that tmr.. so lazy of me.. haiz.. i keep procrastinating things.. Such a bad habit.. But leopard cant change it's spots.. too bad then!!

Ok... long story's over..

No comments: