Well.. I think i shop better with particular ppl.. Cuz i bought lots of stuff yesterday.. Haha.. I got myself 2 t-shirts, 1 pair of shoes ( i was there to get only this pair of shoes!!!), 1 tube-top, 1 CD, Facial cleanser from body shop..
WE managed to get CH down for coffee too.. And AP is so funny, she wanna get CH down to buy blades!! DUH!! I think if u ask her to get the blades, i doubt she will come.. hee hee.. anyway, she came.. We wanted to go to MAc for coffee but i manage to see a cafe at the CC..
It's a Nice place.. There are games provided and live singing.. Not bad.. (BTW, i met Kelvin there.. Long time no see him siah.. Still the same..) We played a game of stacko and then we started on Pictionary.. Had a good laugh man!! It's so funny.. Now we know who's good at guessing and drawing...
Jo joined us halfway and well, though she says she not good at drawing, we still manage to guess it.. But hor, Jo, none of us there except CH is good in drawing leh... But we were playing for hours till the shop closes.. We had a fun time laughing, guessing and drawing... Think we can go there to destress ourselves.. Or next time, we will jus crash in CH's place.. hee hee...
Conclusion:
1) CH is the artist
2) AP is the guesser
3) Never let AP and Jo go toilet or anywhere on their own.. 2 路痴 doesn't help in directions..
Muahahaha.. I am mean..
P.S.: THanks alot AP for your Eeyore.. I love it!! I know why u bought a stuff toy for me, thanks for your concern and love... Muackz!!
Me and the Eeyore!! So cute!! Both of us!! haha..
I hugged him to sleep yesterday and i was carrying him all ard the house today.. Haha... He's so cuddly.. Tink I will bring my Pooh back tmr to keep Eeyore company... So nice...

No comments:
Post a Comment