Thursday, March 16, 2006

Gruesome show..

Yeks.. Watched Final Destination 3 jus now.. Oh my.. Gross siah! Keep watching gross and gory shows this week.. First is Underworld and now this.. Eee...
Anyway, we went to Country Manna and had our lunch.. That place is empty!! And he said it's jus like we booked the whole place.. True la.. But a bit quiet lor and i cant talk or laugh too loudly.. hahaha...
After that we went to get the tickets.. I thot the cinema will be empty but well, seems like a lot of ppl also haven watched this show yet lor.. He said that the director is creative.. haha.. So many ways of dying.. hee hee.. I jus find the whole show bloody and gory.. I even shut my eyes for a few scenes... EEKS...
Hmmm.. but i didn't get my gift today.. Phew.. Luckily he haven buy yet, cuz he didn't drive today (cuz it's so near his hse!!! I am grumbling here...) so i cant leave the gift in his car.. I wont want to carry it ard too la.. Quite Awkward.. I tink he will try to get it the next time.. He has good memory as wat he claimed to be... So i gotta wait again for it.. Hmmm... Maybe it'll be another month before i can see the gift la... Haiz...

No comments: