Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday!!

My Grand-niece, Shania!

Went to Downtown today to celebrate Shania's BD.. Shang was there too as his army frenz organised a chalet too.. Such a coincidence, he's jus 2 doors away.. haha.. But when i told him to get some BBQ food for me, he refused.. So kiam.. Humpf..
Well, since now is the CNY, gambling seems to be the thing to do.. But I lost today la.. Haiz.. SO sad.. Before shang left, I asked him to come in and play but he refused.. He helped to see the cards only but hor, haiz, he's as suay as me.. I still lost..
In the end, he gotta take cab home.. Haha..
My family thot that he's my boyfriend lor.. haha.. Er sao asked me if he's my bf.. Well, nope.. We expected them to think that way one lah.. But to us, it's ok..
ANyway, I am the first one to wish him happy birthday!! haha.. On the strike of 12, i wished him personally!! haha.. So happy.. Then later i will be mtg him and the rest.. Going to Waruku to eat.. Yummy.. Sharon brought me there once.. Nice jap food.. Hee hee..
P.S.: Shang, your present is not from the pasar malam hor! I got some class ok?! It's the same brand as Jiajun's one.. I am not that cheapskate lor and there's so many ppl sharing for your present!! How can buy cheapo stuff???!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Waruku too! I haven't been there. So sad...

Qoo~ said...

Wat Is Waruku? Bring me there sometime le. My bdae y, u never suggest there? Hmp....!