Sunday, February 19, 2006

Busy busy me!!

I have been so busy for the past few days.. Total Defence Day, marking, packing of NE cupboard.. I wasn't in the best of moods this week cuz of some unhappiness.. I won't want to elaborate it more here.. I rather write all the bad things that happen in the sand and let the sea waves carry it away as far as it can...

I was in school till around 8pm on thursday and friday.. Jo was with me on thursday and before we left, P came in and was shocked to see us still around.. She even asked jokingly if we were abt to camp in school.. Haha.. Very funny!

Friday was the TTD assembly talk.. I was so sad that alvin din have enough time to give the full talk!! IT's such a waste!! HE had done such a great job! Most of the teachers and even the P told me that he's good but too bad that he didn't manage to do a full presentation! ARGH!!
But anyway, 1 big event down and 3 more to go! Gambatte!!

Actually i could have left earlier on friday, but cuz of that fellow i was meeting that day for dinner, i waited in school for him so that he can come and pick me up in school.. But in the end, he told me that he got a meeting and can we meet for supper instead? Hmmm.. well.. Ok.. Bo pian.. He picked me at ard 10plus and we went for supper at kovan.. We chatted till 1 plus in the morning before sending me back.. haha.. had a great time as he never fails to cheer me up.. Hee hee.. Most importantly, he promised to get something for me the next time we meet!! haha.. (but pls ah, ppl, he's not gg to get anything funny la.. jus something to make me happy only!! Hee hee.. And i am not gg to say wat it is!!! Oh ya, dun ask me who he is, i will not say and no, he's not my boyfriend or anything!! :p) haha.. I can't wait to see the stuff he will get me!!

Yesterday was so tiring as we had to go and recce Bishan Park again for this year's walk-jog run.. Hopefully with so many new people on the job, we can do an even better job than last year! We must improve on a lot of things and inject new things into it!!

Another arrow!

After the recce, the 3 of us went back to school to do work.. Well, i think we are sickos, workaholics!! can u imagine that we are so happy when Mr Poon announce that the school will close at 7pm?!!? I think we are all siao already!! So i managed to clear my P3 compos there and then and some of the books.. I even asked ting to come and help me to clear the NE stuff!! Phew!! However, the cupboards were so dusty that i am still having a sore nose now!

Ok.. Lazy to write any more things already.. I am still sniffing now and I hope to do some more work later... ARGH!!!!
Signing off for dinner now!!

P.S.: To PeiPei, I am so sorry that I can't attend your baptism today! I was real busy this weekend.. Anyway, Congratulations on your baptism!! Hugz..

No comments: