I jus completed the writing of hanyu pinyin for the scriptures!! Ouch!! My finger hurts now!! It's a ten thousand word scripture(total 34 pages) and I manage to complete it within 3 days.. Impressive.. But mY fingers, hand and shoulders are hurting now.. So painful.. Jo say i am so kind.. BUt what to do when the ppl who ask u to do work is my brother's best friend and he's jus like an elder brother to me??!! Haiz.. Poor me!! Kana bullied by these so called "brother"! U can't turn them down and got to do the work for them!
Then another irritating thing, the other best friend of my brother(another so called "brother" la.. only know how to ask me to do work!) is getting married and he jus called me jus now!! Guess Wat??!! Haiz.. He asked me to be the emcee for his wedding!!
ARGH ARGH ARGH!!!! IDIOT!!! LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME EAT THE WEDDING DINNER IN PEACE LAH!!
But hor, i very poor thing.. I can't say no.. AHHHHHH.....
WHY WHY WHY??!!! WHY MUST I DO ALL THESE STUFF??
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You turning pro liao. My wedding emcee is also u. Advance booking! Hahaha!
Post a Comment