I realise that I 'm getting vainer by the day.. haha.. This month, i bought so much cosmetics that i wonder why am i doing this?? Hmmm.. I really don't know.. Today I went out with Pei pei and i bought mascara and foundation.. I jus bought a new mascara 2 months ago and I really think I shouldn't get this new one.. But hor, this new one should be better cuz it'll make my lashes longer.. However, i will not wear make up to school cuz it's too troublesome le!! haha..
Ice said I should work on my makeup techniques.. I think so too!!
This weekend will be so busy for me!! Tmr is my grand-niece's birthday and i will be gg to downtown east to celebrate.. Sun i need to go to Meizhen's hse, then to meet my "Liangshan" ppl for lunch to celebrate Shang and Jiajun's birthdays and after which go for training in the evening.. Where got time to do other things??!! Die lah!!!!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha! I am also getting vainer. Hehehe... Whee! I tried my blades at home... WAH! It is really smooth and so very fast... Scary.... I scare i will fall....
it's a woman's nature to be vain. YAY!
u should know why la, agreed that it's a woman's nature, cos no woman will hate to be being pretty. And 2 points...1: to impress a guy? 2: jus felt prettier being in make up. So which one u choose le?
For me a vain pot since young, I choose both..haha... it's different u know,with and without make up.
Post a Comment