Thursday, November 03, 2005

Fell for the First Time while bLading... haha..

Went to ECP with the P6Love gals today.. Kit ee, Nyssa, Mee Ling and Yiping.. My goodness!! I was lost.. haha.. Cuz i suddenly realized it had been ages since i took a bus to ECP.. heehee.. Good life mah.. Got ppl drive me there.. SO when i took the bus there..
I managed to reach ECP but.. hmmm... I cant seem to find where is MAC!! haha.. SO i put my blades and blade lor.. Faster wat..
Who knows i bladed towards the wrong directions!!! I went towards Ford Road!! ARGH.. SO got to blade back lor..
Then I saw 2 gals in front of me cycling, so i wanted to overtake them.. HAiz.. Then i Fell cuz of the acorns on the ground.. I skidded and landed on my BUTT!! Too late for me to break fall.. haiz.. Now my neck is hurting too.. Think i strained my neck too lor.. But at least better than MICH LIM who dislocated her arm yesterday! Poor gal.. It must have been so Painful.. ANyway, she cant blade on THis sat le lah..
Anyway, i finally met up with them.. Hey.. They are real noisy lor.. I keep telling them i will not go out with them again!! So DIU LIAN!! haha..
Today I met Xiuyue and Yingqi.. Wow.. Yingqi is so cool, she went jogging with her frenz.. wow.. Like her style man! hee hee. And Xiuyue is so hardworking siah.. She got her blades (same as mine!!hee..) and she's practising hard siah.. hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah! Confident siah! Bladed like pro. No lah, just teasing you. How are u now, especially your bum? I wrote a story in Chinese. Go and read. Hee... But surely I have many structural errors in my sentences. Bear with it. Hahaha