Monday, November 28, 2005

Disqualified from SEA GAMES??!!

OH MY GOD!!! I am so darn sad now!!! HEard that Jiajun got disqualified from his event this morning and now, the latest is that he is disqualified for all his events which includes the open cat tmr!!! ARGH!!! Wat's wrong?? Wat did he do?? Judy said the news is that he did an illegal hit.. But wat illegal hit did he do to justify for a disqualification to both his events?? Oh my.. I can imagine how sad, disappointed and devastated he is now.. Sensei will sure be scolding him now! Oh.. Poor Jiajun.. I just hope that Sensei will be able to talk to the organizers and allow him to fight tmr! He's a gold medalist hopeful for karate!!!
OH MY!!! I am so........... disappointed and sad!!!

Jiajun, dun worry.. Even if you didn't win anything or wat, we are still your frenz and we will stand behind u all the way!!!! U can still do it in the next SEA GAMES!! Dun be discouraged, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me maybe sotong but this is not fair! That's bad... Not fair. May be it can be reversed....