Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Shopping Spree!!

Oops.. Was supposed to go for a KTV session with sis.. But she got the timing wrong.. We went too early and i can't make it for the 2-7pm slot cuz i will be visiting sharon with ai pei and jo..

SO my sis and I went to shop at J8.. My goodness!! BUY AND BUY!! ~gulpz~ I wanted to get only the stuff for Meizhen's wedding, jus a pair of shoes and a top to match my skirt(ONLY!!)!

Guess wat, I bought 2 OP skirts and a t-shirt(got sale wat!), 2 tops, 2 pairs of shoes, facial mask!
ARGH!! Women!!! We jus can't do without shopping right!!??

I also don't understand why i bought so much stuff... is it because i know i can't go to Vietnam and I am trying to let off steam here?? hahaha.. GAL, these are just excuses!! haha..

Total Spendings: $150
Satisfactions: Priceless....
Hahaha....

No comments: