

Yippee!! today is the LAst day of Sch.. And I had wanted to try to clear my table today.. but to no avail.. haiz.. looking at the state of my table, i think... err... I need a whole day to clear it.. hahah... Too lazy lah.. cant even pack a table haha... My sis said that my table is worse than a bangladeshi's dorm.. haha...
The past few days had been so hectic! Mrs sim retirement and today is mrs tay retirement and cleaning of classrooms.. Wah.. Really took the breath out of me man! haha.. And Luckily i managed to complete the video for mrs sim before yesterday! And i am glad that she loved that video... Any bad feelings towards her is now gone cuz i think it's because she's soon retiring, where got chance for her to scold me, right? hee hee.. The P6 gals are crying today.. haha.. so emotional.. but i nearly cried with them too, luckily i controlled myself... There will be such great changes next yr, with a new principal and new HODs coming in.. But well, i will only know next yr if these changes is for the better or worse..
P.S.: THough i am very happy that the holidays are coming.. but, i still feel quite depressed... Cuz i cant go to Vietnam when i had hoped so much for during the school term.. It was my motivation during the school term lor! And now, i cant go... I think ppl wont understand that kind of disappointment.. haiz...
1 comment:
Aw, you are frank... LOL
Anyway, I hope with new people, life will be better. If I have no business, I will go back. Hahaha!
Post a Comment