Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Girl

I haven done this for a long time.. Hee hee.. I finished a drama serials in 2 days.. Hahaha.. The show that let me do it again is - my girl! haha.. The characters inside is very typical K-drama.. 4 sided love, contractual siblings that fall in love, even some of the scenes and lines are similar.. But still, it will draw in the crowds to watch it.. For me, i like the main leads.. And i still dun understand how come that Lee Joon-ki can be so feminine.. Hmm.. I wonder if he get teased till he cant take it or not? hee hee.. Some scenes are sweet and touching..

Sometimes, i have very mixed feelings when i watch dramas.. I wish i will know the ending soon but on the other hand, i dun wish for it to end so soon.. Cuz after watching the last ep, i will feel a sense of lose (esp if the show is nice).
Haiz.. Difficult humans..

Another reason why i finished the whole show in 2 days is cuz it's another kind of escapism from troubles that's bogging my mind...

Now i am sleepy, for the past 2 nites, i din sleep... hahaha..

Tmr is another day!!

FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! GAMBATTE!!!

P.S.: I bought the book - 1 litres of tears.. Then i heard from ice that there's another 1 that's written by the mum.. Haiz.. Need to go and get it from kino again.. But maybe i should finish that book first la.. And i hope JJ can pass me the show soon!! See finish still dun give me!

No comments: