Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sick

Haven had much appetite on sunday when i was watching My Girl.. Thought it was jus becuz i was too engrossed in the show to eat.. Who knows, after eating the mee chai bak soup, i woke up at 3am plus feeling nauseous.. Tried to vomit out but i couldn't.. So to prevent any soiling of my bedsheets, i took plastic bag to my room.. True enough, i woke up at 4am to puke... Ok.. THat makes me feel better.. But after that, i woke up again at 5am to puke.. Great.. 2 times in a row... Hmmm... No school then.. I can sleep in... After smsing Sharon, i realised that she is sick too.. WOW!! Would the school tink that we are in cahoots??!! Haha.. But who cares!?!

Woke up at 10 plus.. I was feeling real lethargic at this time.. I couldn't really walk and i feel nauseous again.. Really dragged my feet to the clinic.. However, i always dun understand why the doc dun check anything.. She just ask me what are my symptoms and then gave me medicine.. I dun even know what's wrong with me.. Hmmm.. I wonder why... Is she that good or she's jus guessing?? Or other docs are jus putting on a show to make the patients feel better when they fuss over them?? Whatever la...

For the whole day yday, i slept... From morning till evening.. And my whole body ached after that.. Esp my neck.. Then my headache came.. haiz..

Initially i wanted to get an MC again today.. But then, i dun tink i want to miss so many lessons with my P5, so i went to school with a headache.. I thot i could go back home to rest at 1.30pm but then i realised that there's a CL mtg at 2pm... Haiz.. So i left early from the mtg at 3plus.. Then slept again from 4-7pm...

I feel like a pig these 2 days.. Wonder if it's cuz the pig yr is coming?? haha..

Anyway, shang was very sweet... He knew i was not feeling well and was down.. So he sent me a msg at 6plus to cheer me up.. Thanks bro!!

No comments: