Friday, April 07, 2006

My Dear GALS!! All OF u DID SO WeLL!!

Today is the inter-class competition.. It's so tiring.. THe hall is so hot and we had to be there almost the whole day even streching till noon... But i Think at least the whole thing went well..
I am extremely happy with my classes.. All of them did their best.. Though they are not in the top standing.. I am still Very very proud of them! I saw how hard they try and the amount of effort they put in.. I learnt a lot of things from today's competition and i know how far my students can stretch.. Will go get presents for each of them.. THey deserve it!
GOOD JOB!!

Met up with JH in the evening for dinner.. had a nice talk with her.. I can see tat she is very concerned abt me getting so negative.. I wil try to be more positive and try to get back the old ME.. I will really try..

No comments: