Now i am wondering.. Where should I go at the end of the year? Should I go vietnam or taiwan? The others are not going to Vietnam this yr cuz of time constraints.. Judy is not sure too if she wanna go if it's only the 2 of us going.. Actually i don't mind going overseas alone.. Jus that I think my dad and sis will kill me if they find out.. haha..
On top of this, I am also very tempted to visit taiwan..Really.. I won't have problems gg there alone too.. Isn't it? Language is not a problem and transport is alright too.. Jus that I am torn between this two countries..
Hmmm... Taiwan is much more expensive than Vietnam.. ARGH!!! Wat should I do?
I really must go overseas this year end!! It's a well deserved break and I NEED THE BREAK!!! I really do!!!
But i know if i go to VN again, i won't be able to travel down to HCM again... Cuz i might be alone.. Maybe i should contact Ms Anh and ask if I could stay in Hoa Sua for a week or so and do something constructive there.. Better right???
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment