Phew.. Finally.. My Gals' exams are over!!But maRking Fenzy starts for me.. I will be markiNG real fasT so tHat i know how well(or badly) they do!! Argh... I love and hate this suspense.. I definitely hope that they do well and much better than their SA1, if not, I need to do a lot of explaining to the parents.. And to myself too!!
They sang "tong hua" for me in class today.. So cute.. They simply love to sing to me.. haha.. I think they like KTV Too!!! haha.. Like me.. hee hee.. Like teacher like student?? hmm... Told them some jokes today and some of my students told jokes too.. Some of their jokes are err.... lame.. haha.. But wat to do? they are only P2.. Not bad le lah..
Think i really need to keep them entertain after their exams.. They are already siao today after my papers.. CAnt imagine them frm next week on! **Gulpz**
I am gg to make them sing in class.. Teach them some chinese songs.. haha.. Rub my virus off them..
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment