Sunday, October 30, 2005

A pat on your back, 2 Faith/Hope!

I finished marking and tabulating my Primary 2 students' results le!!! haha.. So happy for them!! and myself.. of course.. hee hee.. I only got 2 failures(out of 40).. And Most of them improved!! Especially my students who failed in SA1, did so well for SA2 that i really want to hug them tmr!! I saw how hard they work and i know they deserve the results!! IT's DEFINTELY not my hard work that helped them.. Not matter how hard a teacher push or work hard, if the students refused to work, then nothing will come out! SO, those who improved! Give yourselves a BIG PAT on the back!!
I was so worried for them when i saw their test results.. All of their results slipped and the parents got worried.. So did I!! So when i saw that they met my expectations.. 24 of them got Band 1! I really must say a BIG Thank you to them and their parents..
2 Faith/Hope Gals~~PAT PAT~~ GOod Job~~

Now I am waiting for my P5 results... ~~WOrried!!~~

No comments: