Haiz.. so sianz.. Tmr sch reopening liaoz.. This 1 week hols flies by in a whizz.. haiz.. whole week is busy.. I really think that the hospital in singapore really need to expand liaoz.. Brought dad to see a doc cuz of his swollen leg.. We Waited so long jus to see a doc in GH.. Imagine i can be at the A&E dept for a whole day!!!! Wait...wait.. wait... Wait to get queue no, wait to see doc, wait to do scan, wait to see doc again, wait to get an x-ray, wait to see orthopedic, wait for report, wait to get medicine... DUH!! Really think i got a lot of patience lor.. Even when we went for a follow up, it also took us 5 hours to see the doc for 10 mins.. Faintz!!!
I worry for my dad.. Hope he will get well.. I know old people will have a lot of illnesses and stuff.. But i hope that he will not suffer so much.. He's already so old.. Why make him suffer? Everyone will leave one day but i hope he will leave peacefully with no sufferings.. I prepare myself mentally everyday that i may get a call to say that something happen to him..
I am strong.. I will be strong.. I really will be...
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment