Tuesday, August 30, 2005

KATA seminar

Wow, i went for a kata seminar last thurs-sat.. 2 Japanese sensei came down and taught us some katas.. Well, i must say that i am really old.. CAnt remember the movements at all.. Out of the 5 katas, i only know how to do 2 well, the other 3 is horrible.. Even Sensei Francis tease me and said i never train for too long and my standard dropped so much.. I also dun wanna be like that.. I jus have no time to train.. And gg down for training right after school is so tiring.. Mentally so tired, how to learn new kata?? Sat was a full day course, i nearly died of exhaustion man.. It has been so long since i practice kata for hrs straight..
Now my muscles are still aching!! haiz.. But still, the time was well spent.. I am begining to get back my passion for karate.. Think i might want to go tanglin early this thursday to practice the katas before training..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it is a good start to gain some drive in life outside school. You know, I had so much to do in school in the past that I didn't have time to pause and think. You are much stronger and better than me. Take it as a strength. Jas, you will soar like an eagle in life. Have faith in yourself.