Finally, the sep hols are coming.. Though it's not a very long break, however, it's better than nothing.. Without any break is mentally and physically tiring.. A lot of things to be done in a short span of time..
Last week was a bad week for me, i was always scolding my p2 and p5 classes.. Last friday, i even cried in the toilet after scolding the p5 class.. I felt very useless.. I blame myself for them not listening to my lessons.. The reason is simple, my lesson is boring.. ANd i do admit it.. I told shang this incident and he actually scolded me for crying again.. He asked me to be stronger and stop being so emotional.. I am trying very hard to be strong, but sometimes, i just feel very vulnerable and i jus hope that i can let off my steam by crying.. It's very hard to explain why i am feeling so low and sad.. Cuz not many ppl know of my personal problems.. School is just 1 part of the stress i am feeling now.. Today when i was marking the p5 books, I saw Ruiqi's note to me.. She appologized to me.. I think by scolding the ppl who disrupts the class and ignoring the rest is very unfair to the good gals.. Waste too much time concentrating on the problems..
I bought a book recently "whale done".. It's about fostering positive relationship.. I think by looking at the results of my 2 classes, my approach for term 3 is a mistake.. They are not improving at all.. So now, i must read the book and try to apply the principles in my class.. Hopefully, things will turn for the better in term 4..
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We usually have many problems in life sometimes. Do not be too hard on yourself. Nothing wrong with crying. Letting it out is better than bottling it. It is good that you are reading and reflecting. It helps. Hope you will feel better soon.
Post a Comment