WOO.. Such a long time since i on this laptop and update my blog.. I have been very busy plus i have been getting quite lazy.. Well.. Now other than classes at SIM, doing assignments(wow.. long time din do assignments le lor.. hee..), teaching, i really don't know wat else i am busy with leh.. Ok.. Other than being with shang on weekends and some weekdays.. Haha.. But he have been extremely BUSY this year.. Cuz his SIM course is like so busy.. 3 months a semester, so that means every 3 mths, 2 asgs per module and exams.. Wow.. If it's me, i sure collapse.. But I hope he will perservere on.. Jia YOu!!
I finished 1 asg over the weekend.. I really think i din write well for the asg but i cant be bothered to make any more changes le la.. I just don't like essay writing.. This kind of blog entries, i am fine cuz i dun have to bother abt grammer and typo errors.. And it's only for ppl who knows me.. Hmmm.. But nvm, i will just hand it up and see how i fare ba.. The other 2 asgs is slightly easier.. So will spread it out this and next weekend..
Jol's getting married this june!! I am so excited for her.. Hee hee.. Though she is very stressed la.. But she will get over it soon and be a HAPPY and RADIANT bride.. Suddenly remembered what she said last yr, she told me to bring someone to her wedding and that's my 任务.. And i did 达成任务!haha.. though the person i am bringing to her wedding is not the one she was talking abt.. Hee hee.. But anyway, she is happy for me.. And i am sure i made the right choice anyway.. Well, Life works in such a way that you never know what it have in store for us..
Oh.. Last friday during Contact time, Joan drew a picture and poem for me.. Haha.. It's so nice lor.. i went to laminate it and displayed it in my cupboard.. That shows how much i like it.. Hahaha.. But i haven scan it.. So only ppl who come my house can see it lor.. haha..
Ok.. till next time.. Hee.. Do tag, so i know my blog still have readers..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment