This weekend is not what i had hoped for.. Firstly, on fri, some gals came to tell me that some gals went to cut themselves.. Self-multilation.. They claimed that they are stressed over studies and all.. I was with mich and she talked to them.. When i saw the 2nd gal, my heart sank to the pit bottom and i cried.. What's wrong with them? What's going on in their minds when they did what they did? Don't they feel the pain? Don't they understand the pain they will bring to the ppl ard them? And i cried, cuz the guilt and heart ache took over me when i saw the cuts on their hands.. As a teacher, as a teacher whom they know since last year or even 2 years back, why cant they approach me when they feel the stress and pressure? Is it cuz i was too busy for them or i potrayed this to them when they tried to approach me?
Then came my dad who was creating such big fuss on sat when i was at shang's hse.. I couldn't seem to know his next move and when he's gg to go crazy and start scolding the maid.. What's wrong? I really couldn't take it anymore.. I wanna move out with him for the good of everybody.. If he could just let go, if only he could..
I guess the only comfort i have is thru shang.. At least he is there for me.. So i should count my blessings.. I must always remember, no matter how bad things are, i am still much more luckier than the ones who are suffering right now in china and myanmar.. At least my dad is still able to shout, scream and walk ard, not bed-ridden.. At least i have clean food, water and shelter over my head.. At least....
Hols coming.. 4 more days to go... jia you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment