Sunday, November 05, 2006

Seems like all's fine

Ok.. so today seems to be a ok.. Nothing like a confrontation came out.. However, I dun know wat kinda feelings i am having now..

There are things that i know and yet, I can't say it.. Not to anyone else.. It's something which i can't bring myself to say it and i doubt i will ever tell them..

So I would have to keep it within me and the other party.. It's a burden and it's heavy.. Sometimes, I think it suffocates me.. If it really gonna bog me down, the only person that i can turn to will only be tung... I guess it's cuz he's not here and i find it easier to tell him things..

Someday, maybe this secret will be out but i cant imagine when they come to know abt it..

Anyway, we settled a few things and all is fine.. For now...

No comments: