Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ramblings of sleepy fellow...

Asked Sam and Jean to come back school today to pack the NE cupboard.. This is the good thing when u know the P6s well.. hee hee.. At least got ppl help me to pack...

3 boxes for the NE cupboard but guess wat!! For now, my personal stuff got 2 boxes le!!! And it's ard half of my table nia!!

Haha.. Personal stuff more than dept stuff.. OOpss... I am a rubbish collector!! Even these 2 fellows think so too... Sadded..

After that i brought them to PepperLunch for lunch.. I really must say i have 2 very good gals la.. Who think abt saving money for Ms Koh.. haha.. We went to take Neo-prints, oh my.. It has been ages since i have done that.. hee hee..

I then met up with Peipei cuz she needed to cut her fringe.. I bought Fan Wei Qi CD then we went home le..

I was kinda sleepy after 2 nites out.. Went with Irene to KTV on thurs and then went out with them yday.. Think i am nearly burnt out..

Tmr I will be mtg the Liang Shan at NYDC @ Holland V... Now i am wondering why the heck Judy will choose such a place??!! It's so far for me.. Sadded...

That Sin forgot that he has a wedding dinner to attend tmr!! So he had to meet me on Mon.. Duh.. He really got bad memory.. But nvm la, mon also ok.. Let's see if he can remember that it's my BD..

And as i was taking pics for my presents, i saw something that shouldn't be in the Puma plastic bag.. Hahaha.. I really take my hats off my darling fren.. It's either one of them who forgot to take 'that' out of the plastic bag.. They are a pair of cute sotongs.. Haha.. I was holding on to 'it' and laughing hysterically and my maid thot i siaoz le... haha..

No comments: