Saturday, June 10, 2006

Outram Sec 100 yrs anniversary

Went back to Outram today with some of my school mates.. Well.. Met Mdm Chee, Ms You, Mr Ngiam, Mr Lee and some other trs there today.. Wow... So happy to see them and seeing Meilian with her daughter, it's like.. oH My!! I am so old le ah??!! Gulpz~~ Saw the canteen vendors too.. Still the same aunties and i couldn't believe it that they actually remember me!! haha.. SO cute.. Even the cleaner auntie also remembered us.. Haha.. Think they only know we are frm OUtram la.. When the canteen uncle asked i left sch for how many yrs, i actually lost count.. haha.. 9 Yrs.. i told him and he said, "wow.. so long ah??!! It seemed like yday.." hee hee.. Thanks alot.. They said i looked the same.. jus prettier now.. ERrr.. haha.. Compared to the sec sch day me,oh yes.. I grew prettier!! haha.. ~~Thick-Skinned~~
Anyway, i tink i blurz again today.. I asked Meilian for her hp no.. So when i msg her today, i told her to get her kakis for the outram centennial dinner in aug.. Then someone msg me and asked who i am.. Eh... Then this person called and asked who i am?? AH???!! Eh.. He said he's Raymond.. ERr.. At first i thot he's ML's husband.. so when i asked him if he knew her, he said no!! OMG!! haha.. I think i heard the hp no wrongly lor!! So i said sorry so many times to him.. I can't believe that i am such a big sotong.. So after puttin down the phone, i msg him again to apologize.. I am so pai seh.. But luckily he's nice la..
Actually this is not the first time i got someone's no wrong.. I once got AL's hp no wrong.. And when i called him, this guy answered the call.. He said he doesn't know me, but i refuse to believe him.. So i scolded him as i would scold Al for playing pranks with me!! Then after 10 mins of scolding him, it slowly dawned on me that i might have gotten the wrong no!!!And true enough, the big sotong got it wrong again.. I appologized profusely for scolding him!! I lost count of the no of times i said sorry.. But throughout the whole conversation, he din even raise his voice at me.. PHEW~~

Fortunately on this 2 occasions, both guys were kind enough not to scold me.. haha.. Cuz sometimes ppl will jus scold u or slam the phone down.. Maybe it's cuz my voice is nice?? hahaha.. ~~VOMIT AH~~~

No comments: