Saturday, June 10, 2006

Communication

Went out with AP to Compass Pt today to get some stuff.. PAssed her my 'hamburger' album (she calls the bigger album that la..) She said she wanted to get it be4 i go to bintan.. THis woman actually completed the 18yr old bride in a nite.. haha.. Bravo.. I do that too.. hee hee.. Anyway, she learnt something from the show.. Communication.. In a relationship, communication is very impt.. Whether u are in the right or wrong, shouldn't we communicate our feelings to the other party? It's just a word, communication(be it verbal or physical).. but u can actually write a book on it.. Cuz relationship between ppl is very funny, without communication, all else fails...
I agree.. But how many ppl can do that? How many ppl can actually say how they feel?
I know i cant, i am a person who will not really show my real feelings.. Even if i am super angry or sad, i will jus put up a front.. Maybe sometimes the feelings will jus seep thru.. but... that's still controlled within myself.. As i told AP today, i will not quarrel or scold someone in public or even privately.. I do not like others to see me lose control(i mean negative feelings.. laugh loudly, i dun care!!)

Actually the main reason of this entry is,
世上有85亿的人口。我们能在这众多人口中,与另一个人成为朋友或情侣,
那是一件极需要缘分的事啊!
这份缘分难道不值得我们放下心中的疙瘩,
再一次成为朋友吗?
毕竟我们曾经经历过欢乐的时光啊!
当情人,
需要communistry..
当朋友,
也需要communistry...
不是吗?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss the gal who came out with the word, communistry. Where is she now?