My secondary classmate got married yesterday!! He's the first one in my group to get married.. Well, the rest of them are getting married or ROM soon la.. haiz.. Not like me, 八字的那一撇都还没开始写呢!haha.. But yesterday was fun lah.. First thing I did was to write a script (in mandarin) for Zhicong to read out during the dinner.. Hee hee.. I tried to write very mushy stuff la, but as hard as i try, there's a limit.. CUz i can't take it also.. haha..
Me brainstorming in the room!


Montage started and i saw myself in some pictures, we are all stunned at the young us in the secondary school days..
Alvin wanted me to be his emcee for his wedding too!! Oh my! I told them to leave me to eat wedding dinner in peace!! But anyway, i think if they ask, I dun think i can decline to help..
No comments:
Post a Comment