wOW... Today's 23rd already and Xmas is round the corner!! Wow!! Well, with the steps of Xmas coming soon, that means school will open soon too!! Haha.. Well, let me enjoy the festive first lah! hee hee.. I went for pedicure today and Auntie Sonia did a great job! I will be out to Uncle Tan's house then to Shuping's hse after that.. Think i will be there for to almost midnight ba..
Then on the 25th, I will be at Simon kor kor's hse! Actually i am not that excited about gg there in the beginning, but yesterday i heard from Ah boy kor kor that he will be proposing to Germaine jie jie on that day!!! WAH!!!! Haha.. He already prepared 100 roses and the ring for the big thing! haha.. I am now super excited and waiting to see him do that!! haha... Brave of him right? haha.. But I wanted someone to come out with me on that day but then that someone is not free to come out, though i am disappointed but i will not say it.. hee hee.. cuz i am meeting that someone on another day le... haha..
Well, in case i have no time to write any entries during xmas.. I will now wish everyone who's reading this,
A MERRY XMAS!!! Enjoy this holiday season and be happy!!
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yo! New year liao lah... How come no new blog entry???? Ha!
Post a Comment