Friday, December 16, 2005

Rebonded my hair today!

haha.. Dearest Pei pei had cramps today and she cant go to the zoo.. So sadly, our zoo trip is cancelled.. I was very disappointed but obviously i won't want to go to the Zoo with a sick fellow.. So too bad lah.. We had to postpone our trip..
So instead of the Zoo, I went to rebond my hair today!! haha.. Wanted to do the coloring too but the hairdresser said that my hair's condition is not that good to take the harsh chemicals.. So.. Too bad... I can only rebond my hair..
I feel so sorry for Violet, she must be having muscle aches tonight.. haha.. My hair is so thick that I spent 6 hrs plus in the salon today!! Oh MY GOodness!!! I am seriously having stiff neck now and my butt hurts! haha..

And err.. I think i will not be writing the YEP entries le.. haha.. too lazy... haha..

No comments: