Friday, January 11, 2008

40 MINS!!!

Oh my!! I can't believe it!! I waited for a GOOD 40 MINUTES for bus!!!! I waited for the bus from 7.15pm till 7.55pm!!
I really should have just taken CH's car to Kovan and change to feeder bus.. I really dun know i could waited so LONG.... for a bus.. I was so tempted to take a cab home lor..

Shang was so angry, he said he wanted to complain.. He even told me to take down the details... Haha.. I am the one waiting lor.. Not him.. But i guess he's too angry with the bus services in S'pore le.. I have a feeling that the bus was jammed somewhere... Cuz 2 buses came together after that..

Haiz.. Waste my time.. THen by the time i reach home, i was so tired that i cancelled the mtg with judy.. Sorry babe..

No comments: