Okie.. Family Fun Day's over.. I was half dead last sat after the scorching hot sun breathed down my neck for the whole morning.. Not to mention that bugging headache that followed me on and off till today.. Judy and Vernon came to show their faces (hee.. show support la..) ..
After lunch at Bishan, i went home to take a rest before mtg shang for dinner.. I tried to take a nap but i guess the heat from the sun was too much for my body to take.. I was perspiring even when the fan's blowing.. Shang says it's normal to perspire but feel cold at the feet and hands?? Hmm.. Maybe lor..
I dragged myself to mark 9 compos on sunday..
Monday was not much better.. After lessons, i rushed to MOE for a briefing..
Tues was contact time and i was the minute taker.. Today's meet the parents after school.. IT has been a super long week.. I tink we all worked too hard.. Today during meet the parents, i was quite off focused.. There was a point when i din even know wat was gg on in the conversation.. Hope i din say anything wrong..
ANyway, on tue, my boss popped the qn.. She asked if i was gg to apply for the posting and the reasons... I told her some reasons and she tried to dissuade me from it.. Saying that every place is the same and i am taking a big risk.. Since i am doing so well here, why should i leave? Say that i am a good teacher and capable, tat's why ppl give me the work.. blah blah blah.. She's even willing to offload me and asked me what's the desired workload i want.. But somehow, it's too late.. I am really pissed and TIRED here.. Even if I get the same shit elsewhere, then too bad la.. I will never know until i make the change.. If i am unwilling to make the move, i will be stuck here forever and be very negative (like now).. Though the boss gave me affirmation during CT, it's just a tactic to make me stay.. That will make sure that it wont look too bad on her portfolio..
And anyway, how did the boss know of my decision? Cuz i told someone who have a BIG mouth and told the boss.. And the reason she gave for telling (when i specifically told her to keep her mouth shut!!!) she don't want me to leave!? DUH!!!??
But of cuz, the ppl i will miss are the dear frenz i have... THey are a GREAT bunch of ppl... But then, frenz are frenz forever.. So even if we dun work together, we can still come out for coffee and meals..
Next Monday.. The time for me to check out the steps for the MOVE..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment