Saturday, March 03, 2007

AHH!! 贱人!

啊!贱人!终于让我再一次见到你了!哈哈!此贱人啊, 可是我中学的好朋友哦!We are such good frenz that i tink we kinda affected each other with our bo liao actions and way of speech. 10 years le! OH My goodness!!! Faintz! I must really say, we both 同流合污,共同气死老师(we both boycott a CL compo writing composition! hee.. Kana scolded like nobody's biz after that), 一起三八,一起搬弄是非,一起抄功课,laughed at him when he went for counselling cuz of a compo he wrote.. Haha.. That's the most classic thing he did! I will never ever forget that compo lor.. Eh.. Better dun say it here.. Hee hee.. the best thing is that I manage to learn a few new vocab from THAT COMPO lor!!

Seeing him yday, alot of secondary sch days memories came flowing back.. I became so nostalgic.. I must really get him out for ktv during the mar hols lor..
Hope i din scare XX yday when i 又喊又抱地!有点疯了!hee hee.. I was too happy to see him..

No comments: