Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Hmmm.. Since the other BD boy said the prev post is too pai seh for him to read on.. I will keep this post less mushy.. Hee hee..

Here goes: This post is for another great pal of mine who was born 2 days later (today in 1982)..

Happy BIRTHDAY!!

Well, now i dun know how to write le.. The previous post already incl some of the stuff i wanted to tell you too leh(So go and read the prev post and btw, the part abt suaning ppl is also for u hor).. Cuz if i write the same thing, it's like translating only lor..

Nevertheless,
I still wanna thank you for being such a great friend that supports me when i am down..
Thanks for willing to be my punching bag whenever i feel angry or upset..
Thanks for being a friend.. For being there and always there..
And i know that i can count on u whenever i need help or simply a listening ear..

I am glad to have friends like u... It's you ppl that makes my life more colorful and beautiful..

And yes, do cherish the ones ard u... I tink u and her makes a great couple!! And i am so happy that both of u r together...

No comments: