Sunday, October 08, 2006

Small Updates

It has been quite some time since i updated my blog.. well.. as usual, my life is filled with ups and downs.. I thot of a lot of things these days(well, i think a lot).. But i am really too lazy to blog it down.. Anyway, today, i was busy marking and marking.. Cuz fri is the compo exams and i need to rush out the compos and return it back to the students.. Hmm.. 2 stacks and 2 comprehensions today.. A feat woh.. Jus like wat sin said the other day, his life is now M&M (mtgs and markings) haha.. My life is also the same too..

I think my stomach is not tat well these days.. Hmm.. hope it's not that virus that's gg ard... I need to go to school.. Got no more time left with my students.. haiz..

No comments: