Thursday, August 17, 2006

Driving, I drove!!

WOWOoo.. Thank Goodness i went to get my PDL today lor!! Heng ah.. Cuz i managed to go out onto the roads to drive today woh! Cool siah... Haha.. As expected, i si chia at least 10 times today! haha..
3 things i learnt abt myself today..
1) I am too kan cheong!! Cant drive well under stress.. muahaha..
2) I get so confused with the clutch, brake and acce.. These movements of changing gear have to come naturally soon.. If not, i'll be stoning on the road trying to figure out wat to do first?? CLutch, brake? Brake , Clutch? CHange gear?? ERRR???
3) I am a strong gal.. Haha.. I used so much strength for many things.. I released the hand brake so hard that the instructor asked me to use lesser strength.. I shifted the gear so hard that he nearly pengz.. I can't seem to push the accerl gently and the engine jus went vroom!!.. hee hee.. THe power of karate.. haha..

P.S.: I am supposed to be marking the compos now.. BUT.. WHY AREN'T I TOUCHING THEM?? cUZ I CANT BE BOTHERED TO!!! MUAHAHAHA.. Laziness seeped in.. I slept for 3 hrs after reaching home and i went off for driving after the nap.. SO the COMPOS WILL BE IN MY BAG UNTOUCHED AND I WILL BRING IT BACK TO SCHOOL TMR..

No comments: