Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Finally decided to get a start!!

WOh!! Why am i Here?? HEe hee.. Cuz i just saw some of my frenz' blogs and i got inspired to get one too!! A stupid reason but HeCK!! Who cares siah?? ha ha...
And this blog is just as well.. I am getting too super Stresssed with my work and Stuffz.. Spent my MAr HOLS SettiNG exam Papers!! Super sianz.. Haiz... I didn't expect teaching to be such a demanding job!! Didn't we always see our teachers going off early and they have their school Hols just like the students?? Shiok right!! But omg!! DREAM ONZ!!!
But what to do?? The bond is for 3 years!! HEe hee.. die die also must stay on.. if not, I will pay thru MY NOSE!! Read the news lately?? THe trainee teacher who failed her last sem (CUz of PracticuM) had to pay for breach of contract!! She's paying by installments! Guess how long she has to pay!! 40 years!! BOY!!
Hmmm... I am getting a bit negative here.. hmmm... sorry ah!! first entry and it's all complains.. but anyway, i will try to put in some good things some other day lah.. today's not a good day.. tmr doesn't seem good either... hahahaha

No comments: